Visiting the doctor can be stressful, especially when you are dealing with a new diagnosis. It helps to have questions written down ahead of time.
- What type of glaucoma do I have?
- How often do I need to get a checkup for my glaucoma?
- What are my treatment options?
- What will happen if I do not receive treated for my glaucoma?
- How will I know if my treatment is working?
- What are the possible dangers or side effects from treatment?
- Is there anything else I can do to help with my glaucoma and protect my vision?
- Does glaucoma put me at risk for other eye diseases?
- What can I expect for my vision — now and in the future?
- Are there any activities I should avoid?
Please note, the information provided throughout this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. All content, including text, graphics, images, and video, on or available through this website is for general information purposes only. If you are experiencing related symptoms, please visit your doctor or call 9-1-1 in an emergency.