Use these questions to keep track of how glaucoma is affecting your life — and share your answers with your eye doctor.
- Have you noticed any changes in your vision?
- Do you have trouble seeing things in your side vision (peripheral vision)?
- Do you ever feel like you are looking through a tunnel?
- Have you had any side effects from your treatment?
- Have you had any other problems with your treatment, like forgetting to take your medicine?
- Does vision loss get in the way of activities you enjoy or do every day, like reading or watching TV?
Please note, the information provided throughout this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. All content, including text, graphics, images, and video, on or available through this website is for general information purposes only. If you are experiencing related symptoms, please visit your doctor or call 9-1-1 in an emergency.