Now, you can view your health information and communicate with your UHC healthcare team online!
United Hospital Center (UHC) offers MyWVUChart, the online patient portal for all of WVU Medicine. With MyWVUChart, in conjunction with the EPIC computer system, UHC achieves an even higher standard of care coordination through electronic health records for the thousands of patients UHC serves in North Central West Virginia.
MyWVUChart is a free, easy, and secure way to view your health information and communicate with your healthcare team.
All you need is Internet access and e-mail. It’s as easy as…
- To use MyWVUChart, you will first need to activate your account by going to MyWVUChart.com. To obtain access to a family member’s chart (including children up to age 18), please request access in person, with the patient, during your next clinic appointment or at any Health Information Department to obtain the necessary signatures.
- After your account is set up and confirmed, you can download the mobile app. Search for MyWVUChart on your devices’ app store. You can log in to your MyWVUChart account 24/7 from any computer or mobile device. You may also receive messages about your healthcare (such as upcoming appointments or notifications that your doctor has a message for you) to your email account from the MyWVUChart system.
- Open the app and configure with our WVU Medicine location zip code 26330.
For additional help check out our video guide below.
Access these features and more:
- Communicate securely with your medical care team
- Schedule an appointment with your provider
- View test results from anywhere
- Request medication renewals
- Access and download your health information
- View and pay your bill
- Access many MyWVUChart features via the mobile app
Urgent Medical Matters
MyWVUChart is not intended for sending messages requiring urgent attention. For urgent medical matters, contact your doctor’s office by phone. If you have a medical emergency, dial 911.
Please note, the information provided throughout this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. All content, including text, graphics, images, and video, on or available through this website is for general information purposes only. If you are experiencing related symptoms, please visit your doctor or call 9-1-1 in an emergency.